Jul 30, 2009

Intoxicated


Intoxicated


I went to you,
I was looking for answers
I went back with more questions,
intoxicated
I have painted nail
Juxtaposed hair
Decorated with a smile
Beautiful and appetite

I came back as a woman of limited dreams
Limited intelligence
Surprised
How an earthquake to happen by speechless man,
for a dumb woman
How could he makes me Fermented
Naive
Stupid
As if i were like a cigarette, he ignited
And then extinguished it
Crush me in down his foot
As He promised to stop smoking

I went with all elegance
I came back bored
without spirit
without a flesh
without a brain
with lots of vibrations of Lust
Appetency of which took control of me
To be Hugged
To be Kissed

To tell you how much I decorated for you
while i was waiting
How beautiful i was while detained,
indoors of my room full Of lots of Colors
everything were Gone now
Save up your heart,
Don't say any exclamation point from a man for a woman ,
a woman whose
Dressed in black in order to be secured in heart
Red lips and a beautiful way of words
Earrings and bright for the pre-arrest
The fur coat to raise the curiosity level
Hours and minutes to an early date
Not only the speed of a train stopped in the station
Railway and world and the foot of the passengers been stopped,
Cumbersome
And the noise of voices ready to be stopped
I went there
You have not been there
my memory went back to the pain of the past
My memory has preserved the history of love
there was No reservation for the Suggestions
I am a woman and the passion controlled
you are a man and i am a woman
that have been seen through this painful phase
this must be completed
but we're meant not to be


Enass Bannoura

No comments: