Jul 30, 2009

Do not come close to my madness

Do not come close to my madness

A man
Read the testimony of my birth,
Memorized my maturation,
And taught me love
Taught me the philosophy of men
The Science of the flesh
The history of the people


Through you're legislates, put me into death, non-subdued
Through you, dieback extended the anguishes of my pain
Drank the pain in crystal glasses
With Eagerness to you, you imbued me silence
And you just didn’t care for me

When I erred, you withdrew your forces
From my arenas
When you fall,
You request the relaxation above my shoulders
What is my defect as a woman?
What is my sin?

Oh man, who loved me
When my body yielded
When I deposed my coats
When I stripped from my shoes
When I cleaned up my make up
Why you adore me when I cry?

Oh man
From the mountains, you’re pregnant with anger
How I Bore birth of volcano from you
Do not ask for custody of this newborn

Oh man
Put Restrictions placed in my berth
Above my head guards
And feed me with resumption
In this case of a killer
Who’s not going to pay my debts

Ask what you want
And write what you want
I already preserved the books of men
Drink what you want
Feed your Vanity what you want
I had already completed the bottle of my deadlock

Be Careful not to buy by your weakness my femininity
And by your Masculinity to tamed my horses
By your apologizes to break my craziness
You can't through your Attempts to be at least in one of my clauses

Oh man
Prepared me graves before my death
And a gallows to my heart
Who equipped sum of gold for others
And a Palace
I will not let you all occupy me

Oh man
Flagellates me in front of the Attendance
Annealed me in silence
I retired the innocence, after you
I reject you all
To reap me

I declared the war against you
Toss you by weapons of my revenge
Since millions of centuries
No one judged any insane
Or authorizing to executed
Such insane

Oh man
Do not come close to the fire of my revolution
Could be burn
And make you a delicious dish
Not tastiest than those dishes on any poet’s table
Poet known for in the selection of meals
As in my dishes

Oh man
My majesty
I ca kill you inside me,
I can expelled you from my universe
In anticipation for those who are in your side
Who Might kill me

From you
And some men I avenge
Without asking you to excuse me
So don’t come close to my
Madness



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r always the greatest woman .. Enass

Enass Bannoura ايناس بنورة said...

Never was the "Greatest" in this world means something..,maybe we need to be more than this. But i appreciate everything u say and everything u do. your the one that u can do anything, go for life and dont hesitate never..